Doctors concluded that a boy had gotten a lung cancer at last stage so that all members of the family devastated, especially his grandparents.
This bad news was announced to the family of this little Chinese just after he was rushed to hospital emergency by his grandparents in the state of lythargy. Doctors have conducted overall tests for this 5 -year-old boy and the result made all members of his family shock heavily, he had lung cancer at last stage.
Image from X-ray films and CCT photographs has shown why doctors felt startled by the boy’s lungs like the lungs of 20-year-smokers. However, this happens most commonly in people over 50s, so the phenomenon occurs with 5 -year-old boy made the doctors extremely confusing.
Only the baby’s grandparents understood better than anyone else because they both were very heavy smokers.
This boy has been living with her grandparents because his parents should regularly work away. And of course, this boy had to live with lifelong smoke only in 5 years. Not only inhaled tobacco smoke at home, the baby’s grandmother frequently sent him to the friend houses who shared the same smoke and gamble hobby.
Because of living a long time in smoke-filled environment, his lungs were attacked, leading to disease. Unfortunately the baby grandparents only cared him by enough food and fun, but they were unaware that their own bad habits had caused pitiful death of their nephew.
This case is a good example for the younger children who are passive smokers in China, Vietnam and other countries in the world. It is also a trenchant warning for all families, especially those who are smoking. Stop smoking before you kill yourself and those around you.